Your benefits and discounts
With The Employee Advantage you get free preventive care and wellness programs plus exclusive discounts.
- $0 wellness visits (includes adult yearly physical exams, pediatric wellness visits, annual OB/GYN exams, and routine eye exams)
- Lower copayments when you see Tier 1 specialists
- Prescription drugs (partnered with the Prescription Solutions prescription program)
- Laboratory tests and x-rays
- Worldwide emergency care
- Inpatient hospital care
- Same-day surgery
- Chiropractic benefit
- Inpatient mental health and substance abuse care
- Outpatient mental health and substance abuse care
- Short-term physical therapy rehabilitative services and occupational therapy rehabilitative services
- An annual $500 cosmetic surgery reimbursement.
- The richest fitness benefit of all your health plan options, annually reimbursing families $600 and individuals $300 for participating in healthy activities, like school and town sports, gym memberships, Weight Watchers©, ski lift tickets and more. Or, you can use your It Fits! benefit toward cardiovascular home fitness equipment such as treadmills, stationary cycles, stair climbing machines, home gyms and more.
Download the reimbursement form (pdf) »
Expectant parents get the information and resources they need to take care of the "little things" in life. The perks include prenatal vitamins, a free car seat or breast pump, reimbursement toward the cost of childbirth classes, and more!
Online and in-store discounts at CVS/pharmacy
Members get a 20 percent discount on more than 1,500 CVS/pharmacy-brand health-related products—good at any CVS/pharmacy store or online at www.cvs.com.
Get discounted admissions and other savings at area attractions and activities, including indoor mountain climbing, museums, sports facilities and zoos.
Fitness center discounts
In addition to the It Fits! reimbursement, members receive reduced rates on memberships to health club facilities in Massachusetts.
Members get discounts on health care services such as acupuncture, chiropractic care and massage therapy.